In case of formalizing with you the acceptance of any product or service offered by GRUPO LATINWEBTESC, S.C., you are informed that:
- If there are any changes to this Privacy Notice, they will be made known on our website: www.latinweb.com.mx.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the processing of your data, or the request to limit the use and disclosure of your data, by submitting your request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the address of the company above.
- The data will be processed in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals and its Regulations.
- The confidentiality of the data is guaranteed and they are protected by administrative, technical and physical security measures to prevent their damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
- Only authorized persons will have access to your data.
- These data will be used to fulfil the obligations arising from this legal and commercial relationship.
- The data may be transferred to subsidiary companies within the national territory or abroad for the same purposes.
- The data collected through the Internet portal www.latinweb.com.mx and that are part of the comments attached to the journalistic notes will not be handled in a restricted way, in order to avoid the misuse by people who take refuge in anonymity, so the comments will include the name of the user and his or her comment.
The internet site www.latinweb.com.mx may contain links to other websites, so GRUPO LATINWEBTESC, S.C. is not responsible for the practices and uses of other sites, including those of our sponsors and/or business partners.